Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A trip to Buffalo Exchange

So today I went to Buffalo Exchange to see what leftovers from my parents garage sale I could sell to them. I sold three of my grandmother's size 8 J. Crew pants and one Banana Republic blue cardigan sweater set. To them, it was worth 129$ so I had the option of getting 68$ in store credit or 38.85$ cash. I spent about 15 minutes browing the racks and only found one item to try on: a canary yellow Nannete Lepore dress they were selling for 38$. Unfortunately, it was a bit big in the back so I decided against it. I opted for the 38$ in cash.

Buffalo Exchange is a great place to make money if you keep your clothes in good condition and have a relatively fashionable sense of style. Plus, the people that work there are really nice and fun to talk to.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home